Captive at the Mercy . . .

I'm old enough to remember the days when our reading was at the mercy of libraries and bookstores–and censorship, though censorship had already diminished by my childhood. (The cartoon at left was before my time, as were the dinosaursKen Ham, or no Ken Ham.)

Now, praise the internet, we have access to more reading material than we could ever have dreamed. The trick is to differentiate the information from misinformation.

I remember when the viewing public was at the mercy of movie and television scheduling–and censorship, though censorship had already diminished by my childhood.

Now, praise the internet, we can view entire programs online. The trick is to decide what to watch–so many videos, so little time.

Google video Dawkins . TED . YouTube . Technorati atheism videos, biological evolution videos, science videos.


Audio-Visual Index

No comments: